- The DediCare Solutions has a team of professionals who are trained to assist with clients who may have dementia or Alzheimers.
The special team of caregivers will:
- Monitor Symptoms and communicate with the client’s health team as to changes in behavior to hopefully avoid hospital readmissions.
Help maintain a safe and calm environment for the client.
Follow the client’s daily routine to help reduce anxiety.
- Examples: watch old movies, listen to music, plant a bedside garden, or help write a letter
- Follow the client’s daily routine to help reduce anxiety.
Provide healthy eating habits
- A well-balanced diet helps prevent weight-related health issues and promotes a strong immune system.
- Monitor behavior changes; checking for signs of depression and/or irritability.
Contact us today to discover why DediCare is the Solution!